Thursday, November 1, 2007

An Additional Thought

I would like to say, that although I have personal reservations about SOME details surrounding the GOOOH political party, I admire those who are diligently pursuing a re- establishment or re-creation of a more civil and trustworthy Government. I hope that my previous blogs regarding the GOOOH party, and concerns the public could potentially harbor, have encouraged the leaders to offer more transparency through their efforts. I applaud those citizens who have thoughtfully and respectfully decided to attempt to restore this Nation to the original context in which our Founding Father's intended it be. We not only have a religious obligation to expose evil and corruption, but a political responsibility as well. Thank you for rising up and taking a chance at accomplishing such an inspiring cause.
This has been said with much research and pondering on my behalf.

No comments: